Send WhatsApp messages from your PC to phones.Antony Peel
To the date there are some ways to use WhatsApp, the popular instant messaging application for mobile phones, from the computer. However, the installation and use of the system is somewhat complex and is exposed to potential malfunctions. This situation is completely fixed by WebSapp, the first web application able to send WhatsApp messages to mobile phones from the computer without having to install anything at all.
Send messages to mobiles with WebSapp.
- Send and receive WhatsApp messages on your PC.
- Web application that doesn't require any installation.
- Use your Internet connection to communicate by means of WhatsApp with the people on your contact list.
- Make the most of the advantages of using your PC's keyboard and screen.
- Very easy to use.
Use WhatsApp on your computer
To send WhatsApp messages from your PC, input the recipient's phone number and a username that identifies you. Once written, send your message, which will arrive in a matter of seconds to your recipient. Have WhatsApp conversations easily from your PC and without using a mobile phone thanks to WebSapp!
- Requires that the recipient has a number registered with WhatsApp.